The Goal Setting Roadmap E-Course
The Goal Setting Roadmap E-Course is a natural progression from the Goal Setting Foundations E-Course and helps you turn these strong foundations into achievable goals through the effective and proven process of SMART goal setting and action planning.
This course is a natural progression from the Goal Setting Foundations E-course or if you’ve got a good idea of what you want, but don’t know how to achieve it - in other words, so you can turn your foundations into your own goal setting roadmap.
Of course, if you think you’re already established good goals and action plans – then this E-course is a great validation tool to give you that confidence to succeed!
And like a real roadmap, if the directions aren’t clear – neither will your progression towards you goals! So I can’t stress enough the importance of getting your goal setting roadmap to success right.
A detailed course outline is provided after this E-course submission form.
Lesson 1: Getting Started
- The goal setting process – an overview
- How to categorise your goals
- How to prepare milestone and mini-goals that leap frog you to success
Lesson 2: Making your goals SMART
- Why goals need to be SMART
- How to develop your goals so they are SMART
- Setting Realistic Timeframes
- How to set a measurement scale for your goals
Lesson 3: How to set achievable goals
- How to put it all together
- How to document your own SMART goals
Lesson 4: Taking Action
- How to prepare your Personal Action Plan
- The KEY to Goal Setting Success – using Action Plans and Schedules
- Why your Action Plan needs to be integrated with your day-to-day activities
- How to start taking action to achieve your goal!
Lesson 5: Getting Organised
- Why it’s important to be organised
- Methods for getting organised
- How to set priorities for your action items
Lesson 6: Review your Action Plan and Goals
- Why it’s so important to monitor and review your goals and progress
- Why your goals and action plans are dynamic and must be flexible
- How to turn ‘failure’ into valuable lessons for the future
Lesson 7: Goal Setting in a nutshell
A concise summary of goal setting – the important steps and key messages.
Want more information?
If at any stage you want further explanation or expanded information on the material presented in the E-course, refer to the Life Planning Workbook (Chapters 5 to 8) in the ToolBOX or click on the “How to Set Goals” and “How to Achieve” tabs on the NavBar.