Try these health tools to help you with your health and fitness goals including exercise record sheets, health monitors and diet monitor.
Health and well-being checklist
– use this checklist to identify aspects of your health you may need to work on or monitor, and help you set those health and well-being goals!
– use this form to help analyze and monitor your diet by recording what you eat, why you ate it and how many calories you consumed.
Health Plan overview
– use this 10 year health plan to give you a snapshot of your health. Use it to record major health events such as accidents, illnesses and changes in your life that may affect your long term health (such as changing jobs, moving towns, etc). You can also use it to schedule future health checkups and vaccinations so you don’t forget.
Aerobic Exercise Monitor
– use this form to monitor any aerobic activity you do. By monitoring the frequency, duration and intensity of this exercise you’ll be able to build up an exercise profile and trend your improvements in fitness.
Weights Program Monitor
– like the aerobic exercise monitor, use this form to monitor any weights training you do. By monitoring this exercise you’ll be able to build up a profile and trend your improvements in strength.
– use this form to monitor trends in your overall health over time.
If you want a more detailed schedule or planner to step-by-step through your health and fitness goals, try using one of the planners or schedules in the FREE Life Planning Workbook. Or just keep a health diary with this information.
The key is to use whatever works best for you!
Want more information on how to apply these health tools?