FREE stuff for goal setting...
We are always on the look out for websites that offer great downloads and FREE stuff for goal setting and success.
Here are some of the ones we’ve found and recommend – and yes, they’re all FREE (and obligation free too – they are all safe for you to try):
- 7 FREE Lessons on the Science of Getting Rich - this is a great introduction to applying the science of getting rich and gives you enough to really get your teeth into it and start making a real difference in your life.
- ”Break Free Now” – an e-book by Mohamad Latiff. The book will show you how to free yourself of what’s holding you back so you can achieve your full potential.
- Brian Tracy’s 21 Success Secrets of Self Made Millionaires - Brian Tracy is a successful motivational speaker and in this CD of free stuff he gives away all of his secrets for success!
- Get a FREE copy of the ebook “Super Dream System” and learn more about dreams and Dream Programming, possibly the simplest and most potent technique taken from the incredible research of Jim Francis. The ability to cure your mind and body whilst sleeping.
- E-Business e-books from SBI! – you’ll find some of these in the ToolBOX in the section on E-Business Tools, but the SBI! website has several more FREE e-books on various aspects of establishing an internet based business. I recommend “MYLW” [Make your links work] – invaluable advice for ALL websites, commercial or not – and “MYCPS” [Make your content pre-sell] for great advice on how to write ‘internet’ style
- ”7 little known goal setting tips” by Arina Nikitina, author of “How to set and achieve a goal”. Try this e-book to help you understand why you may not be achieving your goals, or help you understand what you’re doing right so you can keep doing it right!
- FREE ebook “How to set SMART goals and get your mind focused into action”.
- Mission statement generator – writing mission statements is often the most difficult part of effective goal setting, so try this free generator to give you a hand.
- Rich Dreams E-course – another 7 part course on how to attract wealth and abundance through positive thought. Recommended though as the more informed you are, the more you’ll be able to apply these theories. Rich Dreams has also supplied an article for this site on “The Big Secret”.
- Manifesting - a FREE E-book on the principles of successful manifesting. Get a copy of it here.
- FREE e-books from ”Manage my Time Now”. Just click from the list below!
- YouPublish - a free site where you can upload your own documents, music, images, ebooks, whatever and share them, sell them and promote them. And of course you can find heaps of FREE stuff here too.
- Goal reminder service - this FREE service allows you to register 3 goals and then you will receive monthly reminders of these goals so you can monitor your progress or just be triggered to do something to achieve them. Also check out the Free e-book available on this website.
- The Productivity Kit from the time-thoughts website – this kit helps you make the most of your time.
And you can also get a FREE copy of "How to Make your Dreams come True” by Don Loyd, as a gift when you sign up for our monthly newsletter “The Goal Kicker” – you can subscribe using the sign-up box under the NavBar, and we’ll send you the link to download this great book in your first issue.
Some goal setting software packages also have free trial offers – these are worth trying, even if you don’t plan to buy. Why? Because simply by working through the software, you’re learning the process yourself. You may realize that you can get the same result just by using your home computer or a non-computerized system. I recommend trying the FREE 30 day trial software from Goal Pro and Achieve Planner –you have nothing to lose!
And don’t forget to check out all of the FREE stuff in the ToolBOX or try the websites recommended on our Links page for more free stuff and information and ‘how to’ advice on goal setting and success.
If you find any other websites on your travels that you think offer great (and FREE) goal setting resources, then let us know so we can share your discovery with our readers.