The Goal Kicker – April 2009 Hot Topics
Hi! Welcome to the mid-month mini issue of “The Goal Kicker: Hot Topics”.
E-courses are a great way to learn a new skill – or just brush up on sound old ones – as they allow you to learn one bite at a time. Just like eating an elephant!
And what better than E-courses that are FREE! So for this month’s Hot Topics we thought we’d tell you about some FREE E-courses we’ve found on a range of self-help topics. A word of advice though, just do one at a time so you can really focus on the one course – just bookmark this page or write down the links so you can do the others later.
Of course, the achieve-goal-setting-success.com website is dedicated to helping you achieve success – and offers 3 E-Courses on the ‘how-to’ of goal setting.
Each Course has 7 lessons for you to work through at your own pace, so you won’t be overwhelmed by all the information on this site. The course also refers you directly to the relevant pages of the website if you do need more information on a particular topic.
There are 3 courses available:
So just pick the one that suits you the best – you can always try the other ones later!
Our sister site on personal finance - www.your-money-and-finance.com - offers 2 E-Courses on the ‘how-to’ of personal finance. Each course gives you 7 lessons, one lesson per week.
There are 2 courses available:
- Goal Setting: Foundations and Keystones – this course helps you work through the foundations and keystones of the goal setting process by helping you understand what’s really important to you and how YOU influence your own goal setting destiny. This course is great for goal setting beginners!
- Goal Setting: Making your Roadmap to success– this course is a natural progression from the Goal Setting Foundations E-Course and helps you turn these strong foundations into achievable goals through the effective and proven process of SMART goal setting and action planning.
- Goal Setting: Mini Course– this is a shorter version of the above 2 courses rolled into one simple E-course. This course is great if you already have some goal setting experience under your belt and understand the basics of the goal setting process. The course refreshes the most important parts of the goal setting process, so you don’t lose your way.
So just pick the one that suits you the best – or do them both!
And whatever you want to achieve in life, the FREE "7 Part Affirmation Course" from AffirmWare can help you get there. Affirmations have long been recognized as a powerful tool for manifesting desires. In fact, people from all walks of life - from Personal Development coaches and sales professionals, to religious leaders and peak performance experts (like Anthony Robbins) promote the practice of affirmations. And this FREE course is packed with practical suggestions to get you started.
- ”Healthy Finances” – the Healthy Finances E-Course helps you work through the foundations of good, solid personal finance by helping you understand the basics – budgeting, saving, debt management, investments and more.
- ”The Belt Tightener”– we all need to reign in our expenditure from time to time and “The Belt Tightener” E-Course that steps you through over 100 ways to save money is just the tool to give you a helping hand.
While we’re on ‘law of attraction’ type E-Courses, there’s the 7 Part original “The Secret” E-Course, based on the best selling novel of the same name or the 7 part course from Rich Dreams on how to attract wealth and abundance through positive thought.
DreamManifesto also offers a FREE E-Course (and Ebook too) – just visit their website for details.
Or if you want to learn how to use Mind Mapping techniques effectively, then register for this FREE Video Training Course from NovaMind. It goes through the 18 main uses of Mind Mapping and gives you in depth information about how to benefit from using Mind Mapping for each of those purposes.
So I hope these dozen or so E-Courses help you on your self-improvement journey! If there is a particular success related topic you’d like us to cover in “The Goal Kicker: Hot Topics”, let us know and we’ll see what we can do…
Catch you next month!
“The best things in life are free.”