The Goal Kicker – February 2009 Hot Topics
Hi! Welcome to the mid-month mini issue of “The Goal Kicker: Hot Topics”.
Still not having much luck with your goals? It could be your ‘attitude’ and your pre-programmed expectations of what you can achieve. This is a common limitation in achieving goals, so we thought we’d make this month’s “Hot Topics” on affirmations for success.
Of course, the achieve-goal-setting-success.com website is dedicated to helping you achieve success – including information on the Law of Attraction and “The Secret”.
So, here are some tools and websites that you’ll find helpful (and mostly FREE) are:
- Affirmware - FREE affirmations course to get your positive affirmations for success working for YOU. Write yourself some affirmations to beat procrastination!!
- DreamManifesto - provides advice on how to manifest your dreams and offers a FREE E-book on the principles of successful manifesting. Or get a copy of it here.
- 7 FREE Lessons on the Science of Getting Rich - this is a great introduction to applying the science of getting rich and gives you enough to really get your teeth into it (without having to purchase the full program) and start making a real difference in your life.
- Rich Dreams – offers a FREE 7 part course on how to attract wealth and abundance through positive thought. Rich Dreams has also supplied an article for our site on “The Big Secret”.
Of course, if you’re looking for an affirmation ‘system’ with a bit more grunt, then the following programs and services are the pick of the bunch:
- Give me 10 Minutes a day and I will show you how to create the life of your dreams. Impossible? Not for Tony Robbins, Louise L. Hay, Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer and many others who have discover the power of "Affirmation and Visualization".
Sculptor 3 seamlessly integrates 7 technologies to create the most powerful reality creation program available. So while you are sitting in front of your computer you are literally soaking yourself in 7 powerful technologies that have been synergistically combined to produce incredible results.
- Syncronise yourself with your goals using GoalSync! This software allows you to utilize the power of repetition and subliminal messaging to achieve your goals by flashing them to you throughout the day while you use your computer.
By doing so it incorporates some of the most fundamental success secrets - positive reinforcement and making the most of the expectant power of the brain. Great for achieving your goals by keeping them in the forefront of your mind!
- Discover the Quantum method for Manifesting Your Dreams.
The Dream Manifestation Wizard is software for your computer that does one thing, and does it in a very profound and astonishing way - it reminds you of your dreams, helping align your thoughts until those dreams are manifested in your life.
They say that statistics on rich and successful people show that simply shifting their thinking is the major key that has changed their lives. Manifesting your dreams does not depend on your education, on your ethnicity or heritage, and in no way is it determined by your environment. It is only the result of your thinking!
- Ultimate Secrets of Success - offers an excellent ‘success’ system called “The Ultimate Success Package”, but also offers FREE Accelerated Wealth Attraction sessions guaranteed to at least triple your wealth in 40 days or less using the Law of Attraction. Also try the FREE ebook “Break Free Now”, by Mohamad Latiff. The book will show you how to free yourself of what’s holding you back so you can achieve your full potential.
For more information on affirmations and a positive attitude, check out the following pages of our website:
Law of Attraction - and “The Secret”
Attitude and Motivation
Imitate Success - and you’ll be one.
”Do affirmations work?”, an article by Jeff Staniforth.
If there is a particular success related topic you’d like us to cover in “The Goal Kicker: Hot Topics”, let us know and we’ll see what we can do…
Catch you next month!
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”, Napoleon Hill