The Goal Kicker – May HOT TOPICS
Hi! Welcome to the mid-month mini issue of “The Goal Kicker: Hot Topics”.
This month’s hot topic is “Goal Setting”, so we thought we would highlight some useful links and tools to help you get the most out of your goal setting journey.
Of course, the achieve-goal-setting-success.com website is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals, so if you’re new to the concept I recommend you work through the FREE Life Planning Workbook or one of the E-courses available on the website.
Some other tools that you’ll find helpful (and FREE) are:
- Mission Statement Generator - writing personal mission statements is often the most difficult part of effective goal setting, so try this free generator to give you a hand.
- And many goal setting websites promote the concept of writing your eulogy and tombstone inscription NOW as a reminder of how you want to be remembered and therefore as a way of keeping you focused on what really matters. To make this a bit more ‘fun’, try this website where you can write your own tombstone. Print it out and hang it on your wall!
- Goal Reminder Service - this FREE service allows you to register 3 goals and then you will receive monthly reminders of these goals so you can monitor your progress or just be triggered to do something to achieve them. Also check out the Free e-book available on this website.
- I also recommend that you download the FREE TRIAL software packages – Goal Pro and Achieve Planner – whether you intend buying them or not! The trials are obligation free too, and by giving them a go for the trial period you’ll be amazed at how much more you learnt about the goal setting and planning process.
Of course, if you’re looking for a better goal setting ‘system’ than trying to juggle all the plans, lists and forms from the free versions, then the following 2 programs are the pick of the bunch (and are really quite affordable, when you think that this is the rest of your life we’re talking about):
- ”How to set and achieve a goal” reveals 27 proven goal setting techniques that are guaranteed to work even if you have no dedication, no persistence, and no willpower whatsoever!
It also includes 9 worksheets that practically develop a step-by-step success plan for you. Just fill in the blanks and answer a couple of easy questions and you're ready to start making your dreams come true!
You can also download these FREE Goal Setting Tips by the creator of this system, Arina Nikitina.
- The Personal Strategic Plan offered by GoalsGuy is a step-by–step program that leads you through the goal setting process, and delivers a strategic plan of attack for your to achieve YOUR goals. It is based on the premise that life will not go according to plan, if you do not have a plan to begin with. The Personal Strategic Plan also helps you identify what’s really important to YOU – and that’s what’s REALLY important.
For more information on how to set and achieve a goal, check out the following pages of our website:
How to set goals
How to achieve goals
”The best way to achieve your goals”, an article by Arina Nikitina.
If there is a particular success related topic you’d like us to cover in “The Goal Kicker: Hot Topics”, let us know and we’ll see what we can do…
Catch you next month!
“A Goal is a Dream with a Deadline”, Zig Ziglar